Marine Survey Fees
- $75.00 per metre (LOA) for survey of yachts with inboard engines and single or twin-engined power boats. This per metre fee is applicable to the different types of survey within both the Non-class survey and Class Survey groups outlined in the Marine Surveying overview page.
- $62.00 per metre (LOA) for survey of yachts with no inboard engine or interior fittings; for example Dragon, International Etchells, Flying Fifteen, J24 etc.
- Multihull boats – to individual quote.
- $110.00 per hour (1 hour minimum, thereafter in 1/2 hour segments) or $340.00 per half day (4 hours) for consulting/advice – either onsite or other location, on board your vessel, or via telephone/email.
On-water Engine Evaluation Check or Sailing (or racing) tuition on your boat
- $340.00 per half day.
Travel Costs (if applicable)
- No travel costs apply for work undertaken in suburban Sydney, Wollongong, the Southern Highlands and the Southern Tablelands of NSW. Survey jobs outside these areas and interstate are welcome and will be charged at pre-agreed rates. To discuss further please phone, +61 2 4855 1515 or email email@example.com.
Marine & Nautical Photography
- We are accomplished photographers and offer competitive rates by request. We can produce framed, presentation level commemorative prints of your vessel for gifts or display if you require. Please phone, +61 2 4855 1515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.